Richard D. McOmber
Richard D. McOmber
Admitted to New Jersey and Federal District Court Bars
Mr. McOmber was admitted to the New Jersey and Federal District Court Bars and then served as a Captain in the United States Army, Judge Advocate General Corps, for three years in Washington, D.C. There he initially served as defense and trial counsel in many courts martial and thereafter as Post Judge Advocate of Fort Lesley J. McNair in the southwest section of Washington.
Upon his discharge from the Army, he joined the law firm of Giordano, Giordano & Halleran, later Giordano, Halleran & McOmber. Thereafter, he left that firm to start a new firm with his wife, Adrienne H. McOmber. McOmber & McOmber opened its first office in Red Bank, New Jersey. Since 1980, McOmber & McOmber has been located on the waterfront of the Swimming River at 54 Shrewsbury Avenue in Red Bank.
The McOmbers have two children, both of whom practice with the firm. Mr. McOmber served as a trustee and President for many years of the Riverside Drive Association, a homeowners’ group representing some 240 families on the north side of the Navesink River in Middletown. He has also been involved in the Armenian community for many years and presently attends St. Stepanos Armenian Apostolic Church in Elberon, New Jersey.
*No aspect of this communication has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. For more information about the AV pre-eminent selection process, click here.
- American Association of School Board Attorneys
- New Jersey Association of School Board Attorneys
- Officer and Shareholder in the firm of McOmber & McOmber, P.C.
- Associate and Partner with the firm of Giordano, Halleran & McOmber
- Captain in U.S. Army Judge Advocate General’s Corps
- Awarded Army Commendation Medal for Meritorious Service
- Admitted to the United States Court of Military Appeals
- Rutgers University School of Law, Newark, NJ
- Juris Doctor Degree with Honors
- Editor, Rutgers Law Review
- Justice Henry E. Ackerson Prize for Excellence
- American Jurisprudence Prizes in Contracts, Evidence, Pleadings and Moot Court
- Wheaton College, Wheaton, Illinois
© 2018 McOmber & McOmber, P.C. All rights reserved. Disclaimer
| Site Map
Based in Red Bank, New Jersey, McOmber & McOmber, P.C., represents clients across New Jersey in places such as Middletown, Long Branch, Old Bridge, Freehold, Hazlet, Howell, Wall, Brick, Edison and East Brunswick, as well as Monmouth County, Middlesex County, and Ocean County.
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.