Cherry Hill Business Lawyers
The experienced Cherry Hill business lawyers at McOmber & McOmber, P.C. have been helping business owners achieve their goals for decades. We are dedicated to understanding our clients’ needs, anticipating unforeseen problems and delivering cost-saving insights. Our commercial law and litigation practice provides comprehensive representation to all types of businesses, from large financial institutions to small family owned businesses. Throughout our firm’s history, we have developed long-standing relationships with many area businesses and we pride ourselves on our stellar reputation.
Providing a Full Range of Legal Services to New Jersey Businesses
Some of the legal issues handled by our attorneys include:
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Entity formation: We have formed countless business entities for our clients over the years. We will help you choose and implement the proper structure for your new business venture, including sole proprietorships, partnerships, limited liability corporations (LLCs) and corporations. We will consult with your accountants and advise you on all the considerations associated with each choice, including trademark issues, minimization of liability exposure and corporate maintenance.
- Preparation of operating agreements
- Contract review: Many business people prefer to draft their own contracts and hire a lawyer to review them. This arrangement can be one of the most cost-effective ways to use the services of an experienced business lawyer.
- Buy-sell agreements: We are prepared to draft, negotiate or enforce contracts relating to sales and acquisitions. We can advise you how to structure a sale or purchase (i.e. as a stock or asset transaction). Our experienced lawyers have successfully handled mergers, reorganizations and joint ventures. We will advise you how to limit your liability, for example, if the target business you want to acquire has outstanding environmental issues.
- Employment issues: Our lawyers can help you create employment agreements, including nondisclosure agreements, covenants not to compete, restrictive covenants, confidentiality agreements, employment and policy manuals and general employment contracts. Our goal is to protect your business interests and proprietary secrets.
- Intellectual property licenses
- Defamation and disparagement
- Vendor agreements
- Manufacturing agreements
- Distribution agreements
- Sales terms and conditions
- Defending against employment disputes: Our lawyers can assist your business if you are being sued for employment discrimination, including age, race, religion, gender, gender identity, sex or pregnancy related; retaliation; or sexual harassment.
- Shareholder issues: We assist clients in all aspects of stock structured businesses, from drafting shareholder agreements to litigating derivative actions.
- Partnership disputes
- Insurance coverage and bad faith claims
- Succession planning: Have you considered what will happen if you, or another owner, wants to leave the business? We can help you address any issues that might arise, including limiting personal exposure to liability and business debt.
- Commercial contract disputes
- Real estate transaction disputes
- Debt collection
- Franchising: We assist clients with all aspects of franchising, including formation and divestiture of franchise systems, guidance on marketing and distribution agreements, franchise sales law compliance, dispute resolution, enforcement of franchisee contract requirements and protection and licensing of trademarks and trade secrets. We are equipped to help our clients make the leap from small local businesses to national franchisors.
Cherry Hill Business Lawyers at McOmber & McOmber, P.C. Provide Comprehensive Representation to Businesses
Whether you are facing acute legal troubles or are looking to develop a relationship with a lawyer you can trust, we are prepared to bring you outstanding representation that can help take your business to the next level. To learn more about how the Cherry Hill business lawyers at McOmber & McOmber, P.C. can assist you reach your business goals, call our Red Bank, New Jersey offices at 732-842-6500, or our Marlton, New Jersey offices at 856-985-9800 or contact us online today. You can also reach us toll free at 888-396-0736.