Middletown Business Lawyers
We offer a Wide Range of Services to Local Businesses
Middletown business lawyers at McOmber & McOmber, P.C. offer a wide range of services to clients in Middletown, Red Bank, Cherry Hill, Marlton and throughout the state of New Jersey. For over 40 years, our law firm has provided experienced and reliable legal counsel and representation for clients with business law, employment law, debt collection, a variety of other legal issues. Our reputation for successful and cost-effective solutions to legal problems has earned our firm the respect of the clients we serve including local business owners, corporations, non-profit organizations, boards of education, regional education commissions, and municipal bodies.
Since our inception in 1974, the experienced team of Middletown, New Jersey business lawyers at McOmber & McOmber, P.C. has provided exceptional legal counsel and representation in all areas of business and employment law. Our practice areas include, but are not limited to:
- Business Law
- Debt Collection
- Employment Discrimination Law including sex, age, religious, race, gender identification, transgender and pregnancy discrimination
- Employment Law
- Hostile Work Environment
- Real Estate Transactions and Litigation
- Sexual Harassment
- White Collar Criminal Defense
- Wills, Trusts and Will Contests
- Zoning, Planning and Land Use Issues
Personalized Business Law Counsel and Representation
The experienced and competent Middletown business law firm of McOmber & McOmber, P.C. addresses all areas of business law, including but not limited to:
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- New Business Formation: McOmber & McOmber, P.C. will help new businesses with legal issues regarding organization and structure, short and long term impacts of business decisions, and issues concerning sole proprietorship, partnership and limited liability corporations.
- Buy-Sell Agreements: Our team of experienced Middletown business lawyers will assist business owners with drafting, negotiating and enforcing transaction and acquisition agreements and contracts.
- Employment Contracts and Agreements: Our firm helps business owners with drafting and implementing employment agreements and contracts that include stipulations on non-disclosure and non-compete issues.
- Debt Collection including individual and commercial collections.
- Partnership and Shareholder Disputes
- Commercial Contract Disputes
No Client or Legal Issue is too Large or too Small
At the Middletown, New Jersey business law offices of McOmber & McOmber, P.C., we treat all clients with the same level of respect and professional service. Our team of business lawyers, paralegals and support staff are committed to providing you with skilled and personalized legal counsel and representation whether you are a small family business facing zoning issues or a large corporation involved in an employment contract dispute.
Whatever business or employment law need you have, at McOmber & McOmber, P.C. we can help you find a successful solution. From start to finish, our team of New Jersey business lawyers will provide you with experienced legal counsel while working along side you to devise the best legal strategy available to you. Our counsel and representation will ensure that your rights are protected at every step in the process and ensure that your situations results in a successful resolution.
Middletown Business Lawyers at McOmber & McOmber, P.C. can Help you with all of your Business Law Needs
The experienced team of Middletown business lawyers at McOmber & McOmber, P.C. can help you find a successful solution to all of your business and employment needs. We have a long standing reputation for providing our clients with highly skilled and competent service and successful outcomes for a variety of business, employment law and debt collection issues.
Call us toll free at 888-396-0736, or locally at 732-842-6500 or 856-985-9800 or complete our online contact form to schedule a consultation today. Our offices are located in Red Bank and Marlton, New Jersey allowing us to serve clients throughout the state.