The FFCRA gives employees who test positive for coronavirus the following benefits:
- Two weeks of paid sick leave at 100% of the employee’s salary.
- Pay is capped at 80 hours for full-time employees and at up to $511 per day.
- Part-time employees must be granted the amount of hours equal to the number of hours that the employee works, on average, over a two-week period.
In instances where the employee does not have coronavirus but a family member does, the FFCRA allows for:
- Up to ten additional weeks of paid family and medical leave at 67% of the employee’s salary.
- Pay capped at $200 per day.