Red Bank, NJ And Marlton, NJ Business Law Attorneys
Businesses of all sizes in all industries need to enlist the services of legal counsel at various times. For decades, the attorneys of McOmber McOmber & Luber, P.C., have served a wide array of businesses in all types of matters, representing clients throughout the state including Cherry Hill and Middletown, NJ. We are committed to understanding our clients’ legal and business goals, offering strategic planning and customized solutions to any issues that may arise.
Providing Comprehensive Business Representation
Our commercial law and litigation practice spans all aspects of a business’s needs, including:
- New business formation – Our firm will help you choose and implement the proper structure and organization of your new business venture, advising you on all current and long-term considerations associated with each choice. This includes sole proprietorships, partnership contracts, limited liability corporations and other formation options.
- Buy-sell agreements – We draft, negotiate and enforce contracts and agreements surrounding transactions and acquisitions.
- Employment agreements – Our attorneys will create employment agreements, such as nondisclosure agreements, noncompete agreements and general employment contracts, that protect your interests and any proprietary information.
- Commercial disputes / contract litigation – Our firm litigates all types of commercial contract disputes.
- Partnership disputes and shareholder disputes – Our lawyers are equipped to handle issues related to partnership and shareholder agreements and relationships.
- Debt collection – We handle all types of individual and commercial collections.
Our Marlton business lawyers also represent financial institutions, businesses, and individuals in a wide range of business and financial matters. Our business clients trust our representation assured that we handle all types of commercial matters in an efficient and cost-effective manner. Throughout our firm’s history, we have forged long-standing relationships with many businesses, which stand as a testament to the caliber of our representation.