Red Bank, NJ and Marlton, NJ Attorneys Offer a Broad Range of Legal Services
Since the firm was founded more than 40 years ago, attorneys at McOmber & McOmber, P.C. have provided superior legal services in business, employment, and financial matters for corporations, organizations, public and private entities, and individuals. Our dedicated and personalized approach to litigation as well as our proven record of success demonstrates our leadership in New Jersey and the ability to offer our clients the best results possible. Many practice areas we cover demand extensive, intricate, and innovative solutions, which we strive toward in each case we undertake. We aim to provide the most beneficial and ethically sound answers to challenging legal matters that our clients may face.
When we meet with clients, we focus on their case with a single-minded commitment to their needs. We ensure that we keep them informed regarding every aspect of their case. We want clients to understand that our attorney-client relationships are partnerships in resolving their legal matter to their satisfaction.
Our law firm covers various practice areas including:
- Bankruptcy – Businesses who amass increasingly more debt from one or more creditors may opt to file for bankruptcy. For some businesses, bankruptcy may save their business so that they may rebuild it for greater solvency in the future.
- IRS and New Jersey Tax Resolution – If you owe back taxes or may be facing other tax-related charges by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) or New Jersey Division of Taxation, do not delay in handling the charges or dismiss them until it is too late. Our well-versed taxation lawyers will assist you in handling the documentation and creating a plan to resolve your tax issues in New Jersey.
- Defamation, Libel, and Slander – Our employment lawyers will represent employees or former employees who experienced defamation, libel, or slander by their employer. Any type of false accusation made by an employer may factor into a lawsuit that will hold them accountable for their actions.
- Electronic Privacy – It is against the law in New Jersey to engage in “revenge porn” or to post explicit images of another person online without his or her consent. An invasion of privacy such as this can have devastating consequences for victims. If your privacy has been invaded, we will pursue justice and maximum compensation.
- Wills, Trusts, and Will Contests – Estate planning that protects your and your family’s interests requires the skills and experience that an estate lawyer will provide. Our wills and estates lawyers have experience handling all matters of estate planning and estate administration. Whether drawing up a will, designing a trust for a loved one, or contesting a will, we will offer you sound counsel to understand what the matter may entail.
We offer legal guidance for these practice areas and more with the assistance of our trusted support staff. Our firm stands by our strong client relationships as well as the exceptional litigation services we consistently provide.