Since our founding in 1974, McOmber & McOmber has provided strategic, dedicated legal counsel to a wide range of corporations, public institutions, organizations and individuals. Clients trust our firm because of the skilled and personalized representation we provide. Our experience in a multitude of demanding practice areas, coupled with our principled and creative approach to the practice of law, provides the basis for our continued success. We are known throughout New Jersey for our ability to deliver optimal results.
McOmber & McOmber is focused on delivering exceptional representation and responsive client service. We tailor innovative and cost-effective solutions for each matter we handle. Our attorneys consider themselves partners with each and every client. Clients depend upon our abilities to handle high-level work and implement customized legal solutions.
Our practice encompasses a variety of areas, including:
- Business law
- Debt collections
- Employment law
- Employment discrimination
- Land use, planning, and zoning matters
- Personal injury and other liability litigation
- Pregnancy discrimination
- Real estate transactions and litigation
- Sexual harassment and hostile work environment
- Transgender discrimination
- White collar criminal defense
- Wills, trusts and will contests
Backed by a talented and experienced support staff, our attorneys provide exceptional service for the most challenging and time-critical matters. Our principled and creative approach to the practice of law provides the basis for our tradition of legal excellence and long-lasting client relationships.
Contact McOmber & McOmber, P.C.
We provide a free initial consultation to discuss your situation. To learn more about our firm and speak with a skilled lawyer, please contact our Red Bank, New Jersey, office at 732-842-6500, or our Marlton, New Jersey, office at 856-985-9800.
- "I want to recognize Matthew A Luber, Esq. as the greatest employment attorney in NJ let me tell you why....Matt is tough when he has to be but also personal and most of all caring which you never find in an attorney. He assisted me in every step of the way and ALWAYS had my back. Matt ROCKS in my book. If you ever are in a need of an attorney, please look Matt up. He will listen to you and be honest and upfront. This is the kind of attorney you want on your side."
- Linda B.